General Virtual Assistant
Contact Us Now.
1.) Email Management/Filtering
2. Assisting and setting up with your automated email responder tools.
3. Help you set an appointment with your clients.
4. Following up with clients/customers
5. Online Phone Receptionist duties (answering occasional calls)
6. Helps you manage your calendar
7. Organize all your files
8. Creating, managing, and building your database
9. Online research
10. Personal errands ( booking your flights, hotels, or simply sending gifts to your loved ones.)
11. Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
12. Taking notes during meetings or recorded meetings.
13. Reports creation
14. Creating powerpoint presentation
15. Your mini-me
16. Recruitment (source for other team members like writers or graphic artists)
17. Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
18. Manage and update Social Media Accounts
19. Manage your Blog with basic wordpress skills
20. Publish posts on your Blog (content you provided)
21. Filter and reply to comments on your blog
22. Helping you respond to your support tickets
23. Manage your blog to increase links
24. Participating in discussion forums or message boards for better business promotion